Once you installed Helpie FAQ, you can see a new post type created in your dashboard called ‘Helpie FAQ’. Select that and go to “Add New” option under that. You will be taken to a new editor where you can add a title for your FAQ and submit the answer in their content area. If you wanna assign it to a particular category, you can create a new category in the right-hand side under FAQ Categories and assign this FAQ to that particular category.
Once you have added all the FAQ’s the same way, you might not want to display all the FAQ’s in your page or post.
Using Helpie FAQ, you can display Faq on any of your page/ posts using three different ways:
- Using the Shortcode/Shortcode builder.
- Using the Elementor page builder.
- Using Widgets.
Using the Shortcode:
You can place the shortcode in the content area of any page you want to display the FAQ. You can also use our shortcode builder available on every page. Check this article to know more about it: Displaying FAQ’s Via Shortcodes/Shortcode builder
Using the Elementor page builder:
- You can also display the Faq on any page using the Elementor page builder.
- First, download and Install the Elementor page builder from WordPress.org.
- Go to any pages and you will see an option “Edit with Elementor”. Just select it and it will open the elementor builder on your page.
- Type “Helpie FAQ” in the builder section in the left and drag it to the content area in the right.
- Once placed, you can see the FAQ arranged which you created.
- You can choose the title for Faq, choose which categories should be displayed, choose the theme either light or dark, toggle on/off, open/close the first item, and much more.
- You can also sort the faq by alphabetical or their publish date and even the updated date. You can either arrange it in Ascending or descending order and set the limit of faq’s to be displayed.
- You can also show/hide the Live search using the elementor page builder.
Using the Widgets:
You can also place the faq’s using the widgets option in the dashboard -> Appearance -> Widgets. You will see an option “Helpie FAQ”. You can place it anywhere in the sidebar, footer or any area which your theme allows.