- You can purchase the Helpie WordPress Knowledgebase Plugin from Helpie Product page.
- After purchasing the plugin, you will recieve a download link on your email. You can download the zip file using this link.
- If you have purchased from Codecanyon you can get the zip file from your CodeCanyon downloads page here: http://codecanyon.net/downloads (We recommend that you don’t purchase from Codecanyon becuase we are planning to remove Helpie plugin from Codecanyon in the future and when it is removed you will not get any essential updates)
- Unzip the downloaded file, and then inside, you’ll find a file named “helpie.zip”. This is the official plugin zip file that can be uploaded/installed.
- From your WordPress Admin, click “Plugins” from the main menu, then click the “Add New” button, and then “Upload Plugin”.
- Next, click the “browse” button and select the “helpie.zip” file from your computer. Then click “Install Now”.
Once WordPress has finished installing the plugin, click the “Activate Plugin” link.
- You’ll now be redirected to your WordPress plugins page, where you’ll see Helpie listed along with your other plugins, and also a new menu item named “Helpie Kb Wiki” in your WordPress main menu.