Do you own a business and finding ways for the customers to reach you?
Well, in today’s fast growing world, most people do not prefer a business unless they check it in online about that business. How many time have you checked online something before trying it?
Having an option to book an appointment online for your service has become extremely needed in today’s time. Let that be any business, be a doctor, Gym trainer, hotel owner or anything, most of us do not have the patience to come and directly meet to book an appointment or via never-ending emails or phone calls.
Well, it is not just you as a business owner who is busy all the time. That’s the same for your customers too. Every one of us has jobs to do, family to take care of and tasks to be done for the day.
So none of your customers either have time to get everything done which will take more than an hour or two. That’s the busy world you are into buddy 😉
This is where booking tool becomes essential for your business. When you have an option for your customers to book an appointment, it saves much of their time and also brings many sales to you.
This not only saves their time but also saves much of your time in answering calls, never-ending back and forth emails, paperwork, etc.. When you have a tool which does every of this automatically, you get much extra time to focus well on your business. Fair enough, right?
So, do I mean that every of your website needs a booking plugin? Not really. Some business which will require a booking plugin is travel agencies, Gym trainers, Yoga trainers, hotel or house rental, Airline travel, taxi services, and even doctors, dentists, therapists, etc.
These are just some examples of business which will surely need a booking plugin. There are much more. Feel free to let us know in the comments the business you are having, and we will love to help you whether you will need a booking plugin.
So, now being convinced of the importance of booking plugins, let’s dive into some of the great WooCommerce booking and appointment plugins, their key features, pricing, pros, and cons.
Top WooCommerce Booking and Appointment plugins:
YITH booking and appointment for Woocommerce is a simple booking plugin which can be used by both customers and vendors. It is a straightforward and effective booking system where you could easily receive any number of bookings without affecting your site.
They have primarily focused on estate agencies and travel agencies though it could be used by some other businesses too.
- You can set the duration of your bookings by day, month, hours and also minutes and you can set the users to choose the duration of their stay. You can also set the minimum and maximum period in which they can stay.
- You can view all your bookings on your website, and you can also arrange the reservations using many filters like date, period, checkout date, name, family name and much more.
- It also has advanced search filter like data, location, services, etc. which allows targeted searches on your website.
- You can also export the bookings in CSV, ICS format or print them to PDF.
- You can set dynamic prices which will be calculated based on their duration.
- You can also set dynamic rates based on men, women, adults or children.
- You can set to accept the booking requests automatically or only after admin approval.
- The plugin in itself comes with a booking theme which reduces the pain and cost for users to search for a suitable booking theme.
- The plugin allows you to send an automatic notification email of all the status which will be useful for people who are booking your product.
- It also has integrations with google calendar to synchronize and view all your bookings.
- To avoid overbookings, you can auto-sync the calendar with services like Airbnb, Homeway and Booking.
- The option to use units and people as a stock is excellent, especially because you can change the name afterward.
- It also has integration with Multivendor which will be very helpful for users who are using it in a marketplace environment.
- It is costly.
- Since there are so many rules and options, you really need to sit down and take time to thoroughly understand the plugin.
- Beginners will find it extremely hard to set up and grasp how the plugin works.
- No refund allowed.
- Unlimited sites are not allowed. Only up to a maximum of 30 sites are allowed for now.
- $149.99 for a single site.
- $299.99 for six sites.
- $429.99 for 30 sites
This is another popular Woocommerce booking plugin which will transform your Woocommerce shop to a full-fledged booking platform.
- Using this plugin, you can set hotel booking, tour booking, theme park bookings, and you can also sell party equipment rentals, apartment rentals, appointments, etc.
- You can create bookings with any Woocommerce product types like Simple, grouped, variable, bundle and composite products.
- You can set individual prices for Weekdays, Time slots or special dates.
- You can also set varying prices based on the number of days of a book.
- You can allow users to select the minimum and maximum duration for which they want to book the product and also the start and end duration time.
- You can send Automatic Reminder emails for bookings.
- Admin can also add bookings from the backend. Admin can also approve or deny the reservations based on availability.
- Customers can book faster by searching for available dates & times using their powerful search widget.
- It also allows customers to reschedule bookings where customers can change booking date and time. This will be very helpful for customers who have a sudden change in plan or who have booked the date and time wrongly by mistake.
- It supports 62 different languages and 24 different themes which are really huge for any plugin.
- It also has integration with Google calendar where you can automatically export and import the bookable orders to Google calendar. You can also synchronize the bookings with external calendar applications with the help of ICS files.
- You can also specify the date and time of your availability to book. This makes it useful mainly for services that are available only for a limited time period such as a play or movie.
- Very Active support.
- Bit expensive.
- You can set varying prices only based on the duration not based on the types of people like children, adult, etc..
- They are missing a few options like some design/appearance editing or bulk prices editing.
- $119 for a single store.
- $199 for five stores.
- $249 for unlimited stores.
This is another powerful plugin which lets you take bookings for various products and services and also sell your products on the same Woocommerce website. For example, if you own a spa business, you can take bookings for various spa services on your site and also sell beauty products on the same website.
- You can instantly attach a calendar to your site and offer booking for your products and services
- It allows booking not just in days or months but also in hours and minutes.
- You can also book multiple appointments at a time and multiple bookings for the same time slot.
- You can let the customers to choose the check-in and check-out dates and can set to calculate the cost based on the number of nights selected.
- You can easily set the availability rules by making specific days or dates as non-bookable. You can create availability rules as you like.
- You can set special prices based on the number of people or.number of days and also for specific days and dates.
- You can also provide a discount on those particular days or dates.
- You can also synchronize the bookings that you get with your google calendar.
- The setup is effortless, and the admin configurations are very simple compared to other complex plugins.
- The price is much lower compared to the previous plugins I have mentioned above.
- This also allows you to add any resources to attach with a booking like parking resource in case of hotels or extra bed in case of accommodation, etc. This will be very beneficial for customers.
- This supports multiple languages and is also WPML compatible. So you can use this plugin irrespective of any language your store is in.
- Staff management is very simple, and you can set their availability and costs using their Assets feature.
- This is also compatible with Woocommerce Deposits plugin where you could accept partial payments for your bookings. This will be really helpful for growing businesses.
- The style customization it allows is impressive where you could even change the calendar color to suit your website
- Unlimited sites are not yet allowed.
- Though the single site price is much cheaper, it costs $259 for 25 sites, while the booking plugin by Tyche software offers an unlimited site for just $249. This could be reconsidered.
- $99 for a single site subscription.
- $149 for up to five sites.
- $259 for up to 25 sites.
This is a perfect plugin for handling appointments on your site and explicitly built for Woocommerce. This is perfectly integrated with Woocommerce, WordPress and Google calendar.
- This has been built on the top of Woocommerce, so you can use all Woocommerce features and extensions, without compromising your shop’s integrity.
- It can be synchronized with Google calendar in both ways where events from your Google calendar will be automatically synched with your site and also vice versa.
- You can also set flexible availability rules, capacity rules and pricing rules using this plugin.
- You can also set custom shipping and delivery costs based on the location of your customer.
- You can also set padding time like how many days, hours or minutes of additional time you need before and after an appointment.
- You can also allow your customers to cancel appointments and even set admin confirmation for an appointment.
- This is the cheapest of all the plugins mentioned above.
- It allows integrations with almost all Woocommerce Add-ons.
- You can easily customize the plugin to your brand.
- The code is very clean and also commented with hooks so that developers can easily make customizations.
- Timezone conversion feature is awe-inspiring where available time slots will be automatically converted to visitors timezone. Timezones can also be changed manually.
- You can also add extra fields like checkboxes, options, inputs, color swatches and uploads which will be really helpful for many.
This plugin is mainly focused on Appointments and so cannot be used for other types of bookings like rentals.
Cons are minimal for this plugin.
- $89 for a single site.
- $129 for five sites.
- $199 for 25 sites.
By now, I believe you would have got a clear understanding of booking and appointment plugin and which one you should choose for your business/service. Feel free to let us know in the comments section the plugin you have chosen and the reason for wanting it.