Pricing Tables are extremely helpful for selling any product or service. A pricing table can help you the most to position your products, when it’s featured in the right way will increase your sales rapidly.
In this post, we will see some of the best WordPress pricing table plugins, their important features, by which you could decide which one you need for your WordPress website.
Note: There is a free WordPress responsive table plugin known as Tablesome that helps to easily create responsive tables and embed them in to any post or pages.
Pricing Table by SupsysticIts the most popular free WordPress pricing table plugin available with 40,00+ active installations and has 4.3 out of 5 stars from 255 reviews (as of Jan 2021). You can upgrade to the Pro version to get a pack of 40+ premade pricing table templates.
Best Features of Pricing Table by Supsystic plugin
- Can customize the responsive display of the table for multiple devices
- Allows to customize the table size and add HTML and CSS buttons in the pricing table
- Can add multimedia content such as Images and videos within the pricnig table
- Has lots of styling options and can customize table headers
- Also create comparison type pricing tables with star-ratings
- Allows to import and export pricng tables
- Free version – very powerful
- 46$ – Single Site
- 69$ – 5 sites
- 149$ – Unlimited sites
Responsive Pricing Table
Responsive Pricing Table by WP Darko is another popular free WordPress pricing table plugin with 20,000+ active installs and has 4.6 out of 5 stars out of 71 reviews.
Best Features of Responsive Pricing Table
- Easily create pricing tables in the backed and embed in on any page or post type using a shortcode
- Multiple data fields available within the pricing table such as Title, Description, Price, Recurrence, Small icon, Custom buttons, and more
- You can change or remove currency sign
- Can change color and add CSS to the table
Related Content – Best Table Plugins for WordrPress
Easy Pricing Tables Plugin
As their name implies, Easy pricing tables are the easiest to use WordPress pricing tables plugin to create a pricing table in just few minutes. It’s free version is quite popular in the WordPress plugin repository with 20,00+ downloads and has 4.2 out of 5-stars out of 120 reviews (As of Jan 2021).
Best Features of Easy Pricing Tables Plugin
- Templates: Comes with 10+ beautiful pricing table templates that you can customize
- Ease of Use: It’s effortless enough for non-programmers to set up and use. Zero coding knowledge is required to add the plugin to your site.
- Powerful Payment Integrations: They have one-click integration with Stripe, PayPal, WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads.
- Easy Customization: Customizing the look and feel is easy too, in order to fit seamlessly with your site.
- High-converting templates: Has a range of high-converting templates (including comparison tables).
- Guttenberg blocks: Built wonderfully to work with Gutenberg blocks and the classic editor.
- Responsive: Any pricing table should be definitely responsive for multiple devices due to much traffic coming to mobile these days.
- Free version
- $29 for 1 site
- $59 for 5 sites
- $99 for unlimited sites
Go Pricing – Responsive WordPress Pricing Tables:
If you want to directly go for the best premium pricing table plugin then Go Pricing table WordPress plugin is a good option. This WordPress pricing table plugin is one of the most widely used Pricing table plugin in CodeCanyon market.
It has made 13, 254+ sales and has received 4.5 stars out of 5 from 772 reviews (as of Jan 2021). So its a very reliable pricing table plugin.
Best Features of Go Pricing Tables Plugin
- 250+ demo tables: You can import their demo tables, instead of starting from scratch. You can easily import demo tables, create or restore backups, and move your data between sites.
- Page builder compatibility: Its compatible with all major page builders especially Elementor, WPBakery and Beaver builder.
- 2000+ font icons: Has more than 2000 font icons from Font Awesome, Icomoon, Linecon, and Material icons.
- Column Animations: Has 39 awesome animations which you can use for every column according to your taste.
- Column decorations: You can also include text-based ribbons to the corner of the column which will enhance the styling of your column.
- $27 for six-month support
- 15$ additional for Yet Skin add-on
- 10$ additional for Clip add-on
ARPrice – Responsive WordPress Pricing Tables:ARPrice is a WordPress pricing table plugin which will help you create responsive pricing table and plan comparison tables in no time. It has made 5,434 + sales and has received 4.6 stars out of 5 from 167 reviews (as of Jan 2021).
Best Features of ARPrice Pricing Tables Plugin
- Real-time editor: Has a unique real-time template editor where you can make changes in the template, and it will reflect on the table immediately.
- External Script Integration: PayPal, WooCommerce, ARForms, S2Member Integrations available.
- Page Builders Integration: They are compatible with multiple page builders like WP Bakery, Elementor, King composer, cornerstone and even with Gutenberg editor
- 300+ Pricing table: More than 300 predefined pricing tables with 22 different unique templates is available.
- Unlimited custom color options: By using their full-color palette, you can match your template with the exact color of your site.
- Column Auto-rotation: You can merely enable column auto-rotation or rotation on the navigation click.
- There is a free version in WordPress plugin repository with 1000+ active installs
- $27 for 6-month support
- $35.25 for 12-month support
CSS3 – Responsive WordPress Compare Pricing Tables:
CSS3 Responsive pricing table plugin is another popular pricing table sold in the Envato market. If you want lots of colors and styling options its the go-to plugin for you.
It has made 10,772+ sales and has received 4.5 stars out of 5 from 1055 reviews (as of Jan 2021).
Best Features of CSS Pricing Tables Plugin
- 2 different table Styles and 20 predefined Color options
- CSS3 Tooltips / Hints Included
- Sorting Rows and columns
- 20 Predefined templates
- 42 Tick / Cross Icons To Choose From
- 60 Ribbons To Choose From
- Ability To Import / Export Configuration Settings And Table Data
- Different Hover styles
- Sliding columns
- 100% Responsive
- $20 for 6-month support
- $25.63 for 12-month support
PickPlugins Pricing TablesThis is yet another free WordPress pricing table plugin with a good premium version. Developed by PickPlugins, this plugin is a fantastic pricing table solution that is very simple to use. The free plugin has 3000+ downloads and 5 out of 5-stars out of 20 reviews (As of Jan 2021).
Best Features of PickPlugins Pricing Tables
- Drag and drop sorting:Excellent drag and drop feature where the columns (packages) and rows (features) can be rearranged easily
- Currency switcher: Add different currencies to let your user choose the right currency to pay
- Animations: Has 15+ ready animations at your service from which you can choose anyone for each column
- Styling: Has 35+ Different ready themes and you can choose different background colors for the header, footer and even at pricing
- Customization: Customize the column width as you wish
- Shortcodes: Display your pricing table anywhere with simple Shortcodes
- Other features: Also includes multiple package ribbons, feature tooltips, link buttons, and check/cross icons
- Mobile Display: Can display pricing as a Slider/Carousel view on mobile devices
- Free version
- $5/Year for one domain
- $49/Year for ten domains
- $99/Year for 100 domains
Superb TablesSuperb Tables WordPress plugin helps you to create simple and lightweight responsive tables. The free version of the plugin has about 3000+ downloads (As of Jan 2021).
Best Features of Superb Tables plugin
- Table Shortcodes – You can use this table plugin to create a comparison table and display them easily in Gutenberg through the shortcodes block.
- Design – It allows you to use the theme design for your tables
- Schema Markup – Has Schema Markup which you can enable or disable
- Color Schemes – Gives you multiple color schemes to customize your pricing table.
- Free version
- For 1 domain – $11
- For up to 15 domains – $69
- For Unlimited Domains – $199
WordPress Pricing Table Plugin
This is one of the fast-growing pricing table plugins which has extreme scope for growth and success. it’s currently a weekly bestseller in CodeCanyon (as of Jan 2021). Allows users to Toggle between different billing periods in the pricing table.
Best Features of WordPress Pricing Table Plugin
- 3 Different layouts: They have three different layouts namely column layout, grid layout, and table layout.
- Any number of columns: You can set up any number of columns from 1 to 5+.
- Responsive: They look perfect on any device.
- Featured column: You can also have a featured column highlighting the column with the best deal by making it stand out.
- Columns border: You can add borders to columns to keep them blending in with the background.
- Ordering: You can reorder the column elements and display them in the order you need.
- $25 for 6-month support
- $32.25 for 12-month support
PLUGMATTER PRO PRICING TABLE:
Plugmatter Pro is a WordPress pricing table plugin which lets you create an appealing pricing table which besides the good looks will help you sell more.
There is Pluginmatter free WordPress pricing table plugin that you can try before buying the premium plugin.
Best Features of PlugMatter Pro Pricing Table Plugin
- Predefined Templates: Comes with 10 predefined beautiful templates which will help you create the perfect pricing table for your site.
- Template structure: It has 2 different design structures for the template, one is the card template, and the other is the matrix template.
- Drag and drop sorting: Drag and Drop your rows and columns when customizing your template.
- Different Button types: Has 3 different button styles namely flat buttons, ghost buttons, and regular buttons.
- Responsiveness: 100% responsive on all devices.
- A/B Split testing: You can conduct advance split-testing campaigns with their A/B split-testing functionality.
- Custom CSS: They also allow advanced custom CSS functionality which is really impressive.
- Integrated with Google events tracking: to help you keep track of your sales goals in your favorite analytics tool.
- Basic – $37 up to 3 sites
- Professional – $57 up to 3 sites
- Developer – $97 for unlimited sites
Hope this list of pricing tables plugins for WordPress has helped you choose the best plugin for your business site.
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section.