A Simple Way to Create Wiki / Knowledge Base in WordPress
Why people love Helpie
Collaborate with Ease
Invite anyone to anyone to contribute, whether they are your colleagues or your team.
Discover what your audience views, searches, likes, dislikes and more.
Find what people view, search for, like, dislike and more.
Explore some of our demos
Wiki ( lite ) Demo
Create your own demo website in seconds.
Connect with your customers, team and community
Helpie turns your boring tasks into fun ones, whether you are – writing product documentation – collaborating with your team – building your own wiki community.
Create your own wiki site
- Enable your users to create / modify content from the frontend.
- View your revision history, switch to a revision and take actions.
- Publishing Capabilities: Manage who can edit, publish or approve content
That’s Helpie, as your WordPress wiki plugin.
Product Documentation for your customers
- Customize your docs with Helpie’s built-in styling or use the awesome Elementor page builder
- Collect user feedback through votes and comments
- Add added tag and updated tag to show when your docs are added or updated
That’s Helpie, as your WordPress documentation plugin.
Internal Wiki for Teams or even a Knowledge Base
- Write wiki articles to share with your team.
- Collaborate to enhance your collective knowledge.
- Use versioning to keep your articles up to date.
- That’s Helpie, your WordPress internal wiki.
Alternative to wiki software like Wikispace and Mediawiki
- You can create amazing full-fledged wiki websites using Helpie.
- Helpie + WordPress + Thousands of other WordPress themes and plugins = A powerful & beautiful wiki site.
What's on the Inside?
All the features you require, with none of the bloat.
Automatic Table of Contents
User Access Control
Classic / Emo voting
What People Say
Then I tried MediaWiki, which lacks the functionality that WordPress does...so I taught myself how to use and develop with WordPress and attempted to build it myself by purchasing a WordPress theme that allegedly had this functionality.
I finally discovered Helpie KB. And it was just what I needed. It doesn't have too many features to make it overly complicated. But it also does not lack any. More importantly, customer service has been EXCELLENT.
Not to mention, the price is extremely reasonable. I would recommend Helpie KB to anyone interested in creating their own wiki-style website.
They are constantly improving their services based on customer feedback. And Helpie is always recommended to our readers who are looking for a knowledge base wiki plugin.
They took the initiative to adjust my server settings so that the plugin would work properly, and when I encountered a site-specific bug, they fixed it within a day. The plugin had all of the features I had hoped for in a Wiki and has been running flawlessly since then.
At Cropolis, we use Helpie WP to inform our farmers about best practices and new ways to improve their businesses.
Helpie WP and the team behind the tool have been instrumental in our success in terms of technology adoption and usability.
Don't miss the limited period offer.
Starts at $39. Unlimited Users.
HelpieWP is an absolute steal at $39. Get a refund with 14 days for valid reasons.