Yes, we have designed the plugin to be compatible with any theme.
Yes it has better options than Elementor Accordion/Toggle widgets. You can add categories/tags to your FAQs. You can embed your FAQs anywhere with shortcode.
Use the shortcode below and embed FAQ anywhere on you website.
You can also use the New Shortcode Builder and customize you FAQs for all posts and pages.
Helpie FAQ gives you 2 Elementor FAQ widgets namely,
- Dynamic FAQ Widget – to create FAQs and Accordions on any Elementor pages directly using Elementor editor.
- Helpie FAQ Widget – if you have created FAQs from the backend of your WordPress site you can use this Elementor widget to embed them on any page or post and decide which FAQS to include using FAQ categories.
FAQs can be created and added to the same categories and tags of WooCommerce products. You can also create an FAQ tab an individual Woo-products.
You can read our Helpie FAQ plugin Docs and if you still have doubts reach us by our Live chat on our website.
Oh! Yes, Absolutely! With Helpie WordPress FAQ you can create the best FAQ pages. You can create Highly Responsive Accordions with Simple but Effective design.
Helpie FAQ is the best free FAQ plugin for WordPress. It also comes with a FAQ Widget and FAQ search.
Helpie FAQ works seamlessly with WordPress 5.0. It even has a Helpie FAQ block for the new Gutenberg editor. Using FAQ block with Gutenberg has become very easy with Helpie Plugin
Yes, absolutely. You can use Helpie FAQ instead of any WordPress Accordion Plugin and it makes your accordions even more powerful.
FAQs are ordered based on the date they are created, Ascending or Descending. If you’ve enabledon Helpie FAQ Pro, it automatically orders the FAQs based on user-engagement.
If you want to manually arrange the FAQs, please send us a feature request from our chat or contact page so that we can add the features to Helpie FAQ WordPress plugin.
Install and Activate the WordPress FAQ plugin, you will see an option Helpie FAQs in the WordPress admin sidebar menu.
Under that, click on “Add New” and enter the FAQ question in the Title box and the answer in the main content box.
You can select or add FAQ categories or tags in the right side menu and assign it to a particular question and then click the publish button to create the FAQ.
Tips for writing a killer FAQ page
- Add the Product / Business title with ‘FAQ’ or ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ in the page title
- Collect the most common questions that are asked repeatedly from your customer support team
- Prepare all the FAQs in a document before adding them to the FAQ page
- Keep the answers short with possible links to a detailed page
WordPress is the most beginner-friendly platform for creating any kind of website. It is very easy to get started with and has a small learning curve. There are thousands of online tutorials available freely for beginners to learn WordPress. WordPress beginners can also follow our HelpieWP blog for free tips and tutorials related to WordPress.