Yes, we have designed the plugin to be compatible with any theme.
Yes it has better options than Elementor Accordion/Toggle widgets. You can add categories/tags to your FAQs. You can embed your FAQs anywhere with shortcode.
Use the shortcode below and embed FAQ anywhere on you website. You can also use the New Shortcode Builder and customize you FAQs for all posts and pages.
Helpie FAQ gives you 2 Elementor FAQ widgets namely,
- Dynamic FAQ Widget - to create FAQs and Accordions on any Elementor pages directly using Elementor editor.
- Helpie FAQ Widget - if you have created FAQs from the backend of your WordPress site you can use this Elementor widget to embed them on any page or post and decide which FAQS to include using FAQ categories.
You can add product related Questions & Answers in an FAQ tab on WooCommerce product pages to all WooCommerce products, to all products in a category, or to individual products.
You can read our Helpie FAQ plugin Docs and if you still have doubts reach us by our Live chat on our website.
Oh! Yes, Absolutely! With Helpie WordPress FAQ you can create the best FAQ pages. You can create Highly Responsive Accordions with Simple but Effective design. You can see this article for the best FAQ examples, to create an effect FAQ page.
Helpie FAQ is the best free FAQ plugin for WordPress. It also comes with a FAQ Widget and FAQ search.
Helpie FAQ works seamlessly with the Gutenberg block editor. It even has a Helpie FAQ block for the new block editor. Using the FAQ block with Gutenberg has become very easy with Helpie Plugin.
Yes, absolutely. You can use Helpie FAQ instead of any WordPress Accordion Plugin and it makes your accordions even more powerful.
FAQs are ordered based on the date they are created, Ascending or Descending. If you've enabledon Helpie FAQ Pro, it automatically orders the FAQs based on user-engagement. If you want to manually arrange the FAQs, please send us a feature request from our chat or contact page so that we can add the features to Helpie FAQ WordPress plugin.
Install and Activate the WordPress FAQ plugin, you will see an option Helpie FAQs in the WordPress admin sidebar menu. Under that, click on “Add New” and enter the FAQ question in the Title box and the answer in the main content box. You can select or add FAQ categories or tags in the right side menu and assign it to a particular question and then click the publish button to create the FAQ.
Tips for writing a killer FAQ page
- Add the Product / Business title with ‘FAQ’ or ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ in the page title
- Collect the most common questions that are asked repeatedly from your customer support team
- Prepare all the FAQs in a document before adding them to the FAQ page
- Keep the answers short with possible links to a detailed page
Yes, you can. Helpie FAQ plugin gives you hundreds of toggle icon options that you can use to customize you FAQ section.
FAQ insights helps you understand your customers. If you want to know what your customers are searching for or which FAQs they're clicking the FAQ page, you can see it easily with the Helpie FAQ plugin's Insights feature.