Do you want to generate a PDF after submitting a Fluent Forms form? Do you want to include the generated PDF in the Fluent Forms notifications email?
Do you want to use Fluent Forms to create a fillable PDF form that users can download after they submit the form? Do you want to generate PDFs from form entries using PDF templates that can be customized and personalized?
Generating PDFs from form submissions can be used for a variety of purposes such as, creating professional-looking order confirmations and invoices, and financial documents, applications, contracts for record-keeping.
We’ll look at how to make Fluent Forms PDF files.
Tablesome – Fluent Forms PDF Add-on
You can use Tablesome as a Fluent Forms Generate PDF add-on to do these actions. Using Tablesome you can generate PDFs on your web server using Fluent Forms entries.
You can start a Tablesome free trial and try it yourself before buying it.
Generate PDF from Fluent Forms Submission
You can give the option to your site visitors to Download PDF files by filling out a form. To accomplish this, construct a Fluent Forms PDF filler form with the appropriate form fields.
Then, using Tablesome, you can configure the Generate and Send PDF workflow. Choose the PDF Template for which you wish the form fields to be filled in.
Then you can choose how users can download the PDF, you can:
- Include a link to the PDF in the form success message (Form submitter can download the PDF from the form submission page)
- Send the PDF as an email attachment
The PDF form entry will be available for download by both the administrator and the form submitter.
Send PDF as Fluent Forms Email Attachment
Using Tablesome you can also configure the form email to be sent when the form is submitted such as the auto-responder email, notification email, confirmation email, etc.,
You can automatically email the PDF to the admin, the user (form submitter) or other multiple email recipients (contact groups) as soon as the form is complete.
Customizing PDF Templates for Fluent Forms PDF generator
Tablesome comes with a user-friendly PDF template builder so that you can build your own Fluent Forms PDF templates. You can build professional and outstanding form PDF templates.
You could even add different PDF templates with different Fluent Forms forms respectively.
- Customize the PDF templates by adding your store logo, store name, background color & image, content body, and more
- Can add all of the Fluent Forms form fields data or only selected form fields to the generated PDF
- Can choose from the list of templates available
- Can manage the Fonts, Fonts Sizes, Choose the Paper Size, DPI, and more
- PDF templates are available in both portrait and landscape orientation
- When you use Page Breaks in the template, new material in the PDF will be moved to the next pages.
The generated PDF will be added to the form submitter’s auto-responder email. The PDF attachment to the email will be available for download by the user.
Manually Export Fluent Forms Entries as PDF
Not just single Fluent Forms entries, you can also export as PDF all the entries or a list of selected (filtered) from the saved Fluent Forms entries database.
Add Custom Content to Form PDF
- Supports the Signature fields to add signatures to the generated PDF.
- You could also add BarCodes and QRCodes to the PDF that are scannable from a cell phone.