Are you trying too hard to increase conversion in your Woocommerce store? Here’s a simple way to increase conversion using Woocommerce Product Filter plugins.
In any e-commerce store, giving a pleasant experience for your users is the critical factor for conversions.
Purpose of Product Filters
Research shows that 75% of users leave a site if they cannot find what they are looking for within 15 seconds.
If you check any favorite e-commerce stores like Amazon, Flipkart, Ebay, Snapdeal, you will find multiple filtering options in any product for you to choose the one which best fit your needs. For example, if you check any product in Amazon, you will find multiple options to refine by in their left sidebar like filter by ratings, price, discounts, brands, sellers, etc..
This is the best example for Product filter. It easily gives the customers to filter and quickly find the one they are looking for rather than searching a product for a very long time just to find that their product does not fit their needs.
5 Best WooCommerce Product Filters – 2020 – Free and Paid
Let’s see some of the popular and proper Woocommerce Product Filter plugins in 2020, their key features, their pros, and cons.
Pro Sales Tip: To get better conversions from your Traffic, you need to answer customer questions on the product pages. Helpie FAQ can help you do this. Also with Helpie KB you can create a customer help portal.
YITH WOOCOMMERCE AJAX PRODUCT FILTER:
You cannot find a single Woocommerce product without this huge brand having their feet on it. YITH is a giant in the Woocommerce industry and has almost all products needed for Ecommerce business.
Key Features of YITH WooCommerce AJAX Product Filter:
- You can filter every single product by size, color, category. They also have some additional filtering option like publication date, sales number, alphabetical order, etc.
- There are multiple layouts you can choose from which will best meet your needs.
- You can include a slider for Filter by price.
- You can organize the search filter by either the alphabetical order or by the products contained for that filter.
- Filtering products by price ranges are the most crucial feature any E-Commerce store will need, and they have rightly understood it by including this most essential feature.
- This plugin allows filter to show only “On-Sale,” “In-stock” products.
- Filtering by brands will be extremely useful for many.
- Translation for multiple languages is allowed which will be much needed for many shop owners who sell the products in their local language.
- This plugin works only in Woocommerce pages. It does not work for any other pages which are quite dissatisfying.
- The price is quite costlier compared to other plugins.
- Minimal features in the free version.
WOOCOMMERCE AJAX PRODUCT FILTER:
This is one of the most potent Woocommerce plugins for product filtering which tops the list for a reason.
- Different filtering options are available like filtering your products by their price, categories, tags, attributes and even custom taxonomies.
- You can add an unlimited number of filters with one widget.
- You can drag and drop the filters in the order it should be arranged.
- You can set to show the product count which are available in your particular filter.
- You have different options to display like checkboxes, radio buttons, drop-down menu, really impressive range slider. You can also customize and easily change these styles which have made the plugin more powerful and is enough to be top on the list.
- Users can also go to the next and previous page of their preferred filtering without page reloading. This will definitely save the customers leaving your shop due to high loading time.
- You can also show the filters not only in the sidebar but also above products which many customers may prefer to have.
- While I was impressed by their filtering by brands, you need to use another plugin of theirs to use it.
- Search box widget has been moved to the pro feature which doesn’t make much sense.
WOOCOMMERCE PRODUCT FILTERS:
Woocommerce Product filter is one of the best selling product filters for Woocommerce in Codecanyon. This Plugin is used by more than 11000 customers and is highly appreciated by its customers.
- This is fully integrated with Woocommerce shortcodes and also with Visual Composer elements.
- They offer unlimited options in which customers can filter by any criteria and find precisely what they are looking for.
- This is also integrated with Guttenberg blocks where you can use the Woocommerce Gutenberg product blocks with product filter.
- Search filters are also available. Ajax is also supported for seamless filtering.
- It is fully customizable where you can customize filter terms, color, checkbox layouts, select box and more.
- It has unlimited layout and display options.
- You can also choose adoptive filtering where you can set to show only the remaining terms within your filters.
- Some advanced features like Filter analytics where you can get the insights about your customers are really impressive.
- Sometimes the filters are very slow with some themes.
- In the beginning, it is complicated to understand how the product works, but once you got hold of it, this plugin is very much beneficial. They can be much simpler for beginners.
WOOF – WOOCOMMERCE PRODUCT FILTERS:
WOOF Woocommerce Product filter plugin is another popular plugin which has both free and premium version in Codecanyon which will allow your visitors to search the products by custom attributes, tags, price, etc.
- It supports both widget and shortcode.
- It allows you to show the attributes in the search form as radio, checkbox, drop down, multi drop down and much more.
- Powered by Ajax in product searching and also allows infinite scroll for filtered products.
- You can also filter the products by the combination of their filters like size, color, etc..
- It allows many features in the free version itself rather than pushing everything to Pro.
- This plugin is very simple to use and not complicated at all for beginners.
- This plugin is the cheapest compared to all other plugins in this category.
- The Premium version has many powerful unique features which are not available in any other plugin like Filter by SKU, Image filter, hierarchy dropdown, taxonomy range slider, etc.
- Some basic features like Filter by colors is available only in the Pro version.
- Many users have complained that this plugin slows down their site. Since quite a few have criticized this, this could be a severe problem to be considered.
- Style options and customizations are minimal compared to other plugins.
ULTIMATE WOOCOMMERCE FILTERS:This guy is a newbie who seems to be very promising in the way they grow. Ultimate Woocommerce filter plugin is yet another simple and easy to use product filter plugin which allows you to filter products by size, color, attributes, and even tags.
- You can filter the products by any attribute that you have set up in Woocommerce.
- It allows specific layout options to choose for each type of Woocommerce filter
- Labeling options which will enable you to change the wording of any particular labels quickly.
- You can also include a smart product search in the filtering widget which will let your customers have an active product browsing experience.
- It not only allows Woocommerce filter widget but also allows filter shortcode which you can use on any page.
- When you filter a product by its color, the actual color will be displayed in the widget of your shop page.
- It will not only display the filter attributes in the sidebar, but you can also choose to display it under shop page thumbnails which will give your customers a clear indication of what is available in the product without the need to go to each product page.
- Filtering options are minimal compared to the previous plugins we have discussed.
- Many essential features like In stock support, filtering by the brand are missing yet. Being a newbie, we can believe much more will be implemented in the coming days.
- No customization is allowed in the free version; it’s possible only with the premium version.
This is it. We have included the Top 5 best product filter plugins for Woocommerce. Feel free to let us know in the comments about the plugin you are using and if you are finding any great plugin we have missed to note down. We would love to hear your feedback and comments.
If you run a Woocommerce store and want to reduce customer support requests, get more organic traffic related to your products and improve conversion rates, you need a knowledge base. Check out the HelpieKB Knowledge Base plugin.